PACIFICA STATE BEACH PARKING PROGRAM
A parking receipt or pass is required to park in both the North and South Pacifica State Beach Parking lots. The lots are located off of Highway 1. The Crespi front Lot is located on the corner of Crespi Dr. and Highway 1 adjacent to the Pacifica Community Center.
The daily fee to park one vehicle is $7 for a period of less than 4 hours and $9 for a period of more than 4 hours (or all day). This fee is for one motor vehicle and is non-transferable. This fee authorizes vehicle parking during paid parking hours on the calendar day (or the remaining portion thereof) that the fee is paid. Once purchased, the daily permit must be placed face up on the dashboard of the vehicle so that it is viewable at all times by an enforcement officials.
Beach Parking Paid Hours of Operation
Hours for paid parking will be from 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M. each day.
Lot C only (Pacifica Community Center/Crespi Lot)
Hours for paid parking will be from 8:00 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. Monday-Friday
Hours for paid parking will be from 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M. Weekends and Holidays.
Parking of a vehicle in the Parking Lots without clear exterior display of a valid receipt or valid pass for said vehicle will constitute an offense for which a parking citation may be issued to the registered owner of said vehicle.
- The Annual Parking Pass allows you to park in both the north and south Pacifica State Beach Parking Lots on Highway 1 and the Crespi Parking Lot located on the corner of Crespi Dr. and Highway 1 adjacent to the Pacifica Community Center.
- Passes may be purchased online at https://activenet003.active.com/pacifica/. You will need your license plate number of the vehicle for which you wish to purchase the pass as well as the make and year.
- A transaction fee set by the third party vendor will be charged for all online permit purchases.
- If purchased online, customers must create an account on ActiveNet.
- Parking passes will be mailed to the customer.
- Please print a copy of the receipt for your records. This receipt can be placed on the dashboard of your car and used as your temporary pass until you receive your physical pass in the mail.
- Passes are valid for 1 year after the date of purchase; may be purchased at any time.
- You may only renew a pass during the month it expires.
- Beach parking is not allowed at the rear Community Center parking lot.
The Annual Parking Pass is valid ONLY at
North Pacifica State Beach Parking Lot
South Pacifica State Beach Parking Lot
Crespi Parking Lot
- Fees tendered for any pass, including third party vendor fees, are non-refundable.
- The parking pass must be permanently affixed to the window on the vehicle for which it was purchased on the inside, lower left corner of the front windshield (driver's side so that it is viewable at all times by an enforcement official.
- Passes are valid for a 12-month period from the date of sale (expiring the end of the month one year after purchase date).
- Parking passes will be issued for one vehicle and are not transferable to any other person or vehicle.
- A new pass will need to be purchased if it is lost or misplaced for any reason.
- If you purchase a different vehicle or replace your windshield during the year, bring the pass in and it will be replaced for $10.00. If you do not bring in the pass you must pay the full price.
- The city is not responsible for lost, stolen, or misplaced passes. Another pass can be purchased at the current price.
- Possession of this pass does not guarantee a parking space. Parking is on a first-come, first-served basis.
The City of Pacifica Parks, Beaches and Recreation Department, in collaboration with the Pacifica Resource Center, and in cooperation with the California Coastal Commission, is proud to present the new Pacifica Resource Beach Parking Pass. This pass is available to any qualifying person on a limited income who meets the eligibility requirements.
Eligibility can be ONLY established by providing one of the following forms of proof: No substitutions.
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
- Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) card
- SFMTA (Low Income)
- Lifeline Pass YMCA Membership Assistance
- Lyft Bay Wheels
- PG&E Care utility discount
Please email a copy of your proof of eligibility along with a completed Registration Form to firstname.lastname@example.org . For your convenience, a Spanish version Registration form Spanish is available.
You can also send a copy by mail to:
City of Pacifica, PB&R
170 Santa Maria Ave
Pacifica, CA 94044
A Pacifica Resource Beach Parking Pass will be mailed to you once a copy of the registration form, proof of eligibility, and payment have been received and reviewed. The Pacifica Resource Beach Parking Pass can be purchased for $25.00 by visiting our online registration portal and by searching Annual Pacifica Resource Beach Parking Pass in the Activities section. Please print a copy of the receipt for your records as well. This receipt can be placed on the dashboard of your car and used as your temporary pass until you receive your physical pass in the mail.
For more information on the Pacifica Resource Beach Parking Pass and how to qualify, contact the Parks, Beaches and Recreation Department at 650-738-7378 or the Pacifica Resource Center at 650-738-7470.
Seniors in Action Member Parking Placard
(Crespi Parking Lot Only)
- Seniors In Action (SIA) members in good standing will be issued an annual SIA parking placard which will allow them to park at the Crespi Parking Lot, Mondays-Fridays from 8am-5pm for use of the Community Center only.
- An SIA parking placard will be issued at the time of SIA membership registration by the Senior Services Division of the Parks, Beaches and Recreation Department. Placards expire annually on September 30.
- In addition, the parking lot behind the Center may be utilized without a permit/placard for Community Center activities, which include Senior Services, special events, skatepark use, classes, and recreation events.
- An SIA placard will only be for the SIA member’s transportation to and from the Center. A placard will not be transferable to any other person.
- The placard should be prominently displayed on the rear view mirror of the vehicle so that it is viewable at all times by an enforcement official.
- Senior placards are NOT valid for Pacifica State Beach Parking Lots and are for use in the Crespi Lot ONLY.