Beautification Advisory Committee
The Beautification Advisory Committee (BAC) is charged with the implementation of the Keep Pacifica Beautiful (KPB) program as part of the Beautification Plan created by the Beautification Task Force and approved by the City Council in 2013. Their goals and objectives include:
- Developing guidelines and policies for the implementation of the Keep Pacifica Beautiful program including signage, project costs, etc.
- Locating sites in need of beautification.
- Participate in Earth Day each year, engaging and educating the public in how beautification strengthens our sense of community and pride.
- Work with civic groups and government agencies in rehabilitating public areas.
- Solicit sponsorship of "adopt a median strip" projects.
The BAC works closely with the City of Pacifica's Public Works Department.
The Beautification Advisory Committee is made of the of the following members:
Ginny Jaquith, Chair
Wendy Santiago, Vice-Chair
Nominations are now being accepted for the Mayor's 1st Annual Pacifica Pride Awards. Deadline for entries is Wednesday, October 15, 2014 at 5:00pm.
Beautification Advisory Committee Meeting Agendas:
2015 BAC Meeting Agendas
2014 BAC Meeting Agendas
2013 BAC Meeting Agendas
2012 BAC Meeting Agendas
2011 BAC Meeting Agendas
Beautification Advisory Committee Meeting Minutes:
2015 BAC Meeting Minutes
2014 BAC Meeting Minutes
2013 BAC Meeting Minutes
2012 BAC Meeting Minutes
2011 BAC Meeting Minutes
Other Beautification Advisory Committee Documents and Items of Interest: