About PacificaFAQ'SCity GovernmentDepartmentsContact Us
Homepage > ... > Recycling/Water Treatment > Waste Water Collection > AnswersE-mail storyPrint friendly format
Waste Water Treatment
700 Coast Highway
Pacifica, CA 94044
Phone: 650-738-4660
Fax: 650-355-7256

Water Collection FAQs

Where do I obtain a permit for this job and what type of permit do I need?

A Building permit will be needed to repair or replace your building sewer. If you will be repairing or replacing your building sewer to the main sewer and work will be performed in a public right-of-way, such as a street or sidewalk, an Encroachment permit will also be required. A drawing of the work to be performed is required upon purchasing your permit. However, if you plan to remove and replace the building sewer in the existing location a drawing is not required.

Show all Categories