About PacificaFAQ'SCity GovernmentDepartmentsContact Us
Homepage > ... > Recycling/Water Treatment > Waste Water Collection > AnswersE-mail storyPrint friendly format
Waste Water Treatment
700 Coast Highway
Pacifica, CA 94044
Phone: 650-738-4660
Fax: 650-355-7256

Water Collection FAQs

What should I do if my building sewer backs up?
The location of the stoppage should be located and a plumber called if one is needed. If the stoppage is identified as being the City’s responsibility, then you may call the City of Pacifica’s Public Works Dept. during normal hours at (650) 738-3760. During off hours and the weekend, please call the Pacifica Police dispatch non-emergency number at (650) 738-7314. If sewage is still flowing out of your clean-out when you are not using any water, the main sewer may actually be backing up and not your building sewer . In this case, call the City immediately and we will unplug the sewer.

Show all Categories