540 Crespi Drive
Pacifica, CA 94044
Seniors in Action
It’s time to join or renew your SENIORS IN ACTION (SIA) membership!
Join SIA at the Senior Center reception office from 9AM – 1 PM on September 8-18 to receive a complimentary gift of Chef Cindy’s specialty White Chocolate Fudge!
Seniors in Action (SIA) Membership supports the City of Pacifica's Senior Services center and programs.
- SIA Membership runs from October thru September (Applicants can join anytime)
- SIA Membership fees: $20 per person or $35 per couple, $12 "Senior Tidings" newsletter only (Membership fees pro-rated accordingly throughout the year)
- SIA Membership entitles members to a subscription of the "Senior Tidings" newsletter and discounts on activities and special events happening at the Senior Center.
Download a SIA Membership Application today!
Please note: SIA Member is not required to use our services.
SIA Advisory Council
- The Seniors in Action advisory council is made up of elected SIA members
- Their primary function is to advocate for seniors in the community
- Monthly meetings are held on the 3rd Monday of the month at 1pm at the Pacifica Community Center, 540 Crespi Dr. with senior services staff, group chairs and representatives of Pacifica senior housing facilities
For more information on obtaining an SIA Membership or serving on the SIA Advisory Council please contact Janis Haynes at 650-738-7384.