540 Crespi Drive
Pacifica, CA 94044
- Congregate Lunch is served Monday thru Friday at Noon at the Pacifica Community Center (540 Crespi Dr.)
- Healthy and balanced meals are freshly prepared in our onsite kitchen daily for seniors 60 years and older
- $3.00 is the suggested donation per meal. No eligible individual shall be denied participation because of failure or inability to contribute.
- Non-seniors (guest of seniors) welcome to lunch for a $4.50 mandatory fee
- Menus are created by the food coordinator bi-monthly and are approved by a registered dietitian to ensure that a third of the RDA requirements are met
- Emphasis is on low-fat and no-added salt menu items
- Download a Congregate Lunch Menu today!
- Our senior lunches are sponsored by Older American Act funds, San Mateo County funds, client donations and City of Pacifica support
Lunch Time Entertainment & Activities
- Activities scheduled before lunch daily starting at 11:30am
- Holiday and special celebrations scheduled throughout each month
- Informational guest speakers and demonstrations scheduled regularly
- Registered Dietitian presents on healthy nutrition topics the first Wednesday of every month
For more information on Congregate Lunch Program or lunch time activities please contact Janis Haynes at 650-738-7384.