The Pacifica Senior Services Information and Referral Coordinator is available Monday & Friday from 9:00am to 12:00pm and Tuesday through Thursday from 10:00am-2:00pm at 650-738-7353.
Services at the Pacifica Community Center and those coordinated with other agencies
- Medical Equipment Loan Closet - walkers, shower chairs, canes & misc. equipment is available for loan at the senior center as available
- Health and Education Resources Room at the Pacifica Community Center, 540 Crespi Dr.
- Discount haircuts for seniors on Mondays
- Aging & Adult Services/TIES - for older adults needing assistance and to report elder abuse (800-675-8437)
- Brown Bag/Second Harvest - food bank for low-income seniors age 60+/disabled adults age 55+ (650-610-0800)
- California Registry - provides senior housing information, counseling & referrals (800-777-7575)
- Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP) - energy bill help (800-499-1348)
- Help at Home - booklet available at the senior center to help find county organizations & services to supplement senior needs
- Legal Aid - appointments available once a month at senior center (650-558-0915 - ask for seniors' secretary)
- Podiatry - Dr. Joan Small comes to the senior center two Thursdays per month (make appointments with the information & referral coordinator - cost is $26)
- Resource Center - assists with various needs locally (650-738-7470)
- Tax Assistance (Feb 1 - April 15) - make appointment with the information & referral coordinator
- California Telephone Access Program - free equipment program to assist the hearing, speaking, seeing, remembering or mobility impaired (800-806-1191)