540 Crespi Drive
Pacifica, CA 94044
Youth & Teen Programs
Pacifica's youth and teen programs hope to provide an avenue for personal exploration and social development through recreational activities that respond to the real needs and interests of specific age groups. These programs promote self-esteem through the development of social skills and peer involvement in positive leisure activities.
Youth and teen programs are designed to engage participants through a variety of activities such as:
Various summer trips for teens (Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, Great America, Raging Waters)
- Homework Center for K-8th grades living or attending school in Pacifica After school Program for 6th, 7th and 8th graders at Cabrillo Elementary School
- Monthly Friday night dances for 6th, 7th and 8th graders
- Special events throughout the year (Fun Fest, Junior Olympics)
- Junior Olympics Track Meet, Applications due Wednesday, March 25
- Leaders in Training Education Program Applications due Wednesday, April 29, 2015
Also, please visit the community calendar to see current happenings and how you can participate in our events.
The youth and teen programs are funded by the Pacifica Parks, Beaches & Recreation Department's general fund. The programs are also partially funded by small grants and donations from the community.
Create Your Badge