540 Crespi Drive
Pacifica, CA 94044
For Pacifica Residents in Grades 6-8
Winter/Spring 2014 Dance Dates:
Dance Information: All dances have a maximum capacity and may not be sold over the ticket allotment. J-teen dances are held from 7:00pm to 9:00pm once a month during the school year at the Pacifica Community Center on 540 Crespi Dr. The doors open at 7:00pm and teens are not allowed to leave until 9:00pm or until picked up by a parent or guardian. Students are required to have photo identification and are searched upon entry. Dance POLICIES
Tickets Prices & Rules: Dance tickets are $7 and are sold beginning the first day of school of the dance week (mostly Monday or Tuesday due to a holiday). Tickets sold at the door on Friday nights are $9 if they are available. Tickets are sold on a first come, first served basis and must be done in-person. Tickets are non-transferable. A valid School ID is required to be shown with the J-Teen Dance Ticket for entry into the dance.
Where can I buy a Ticket? Sale sites are the Pacifica Community Center, the Parks, Beaches & Recreation Department office, Cabrillo School, Ingrid B. Lacey School, Ocean Shore School and Vallemar School. Please note the Pacifica Community Center and the Parks Beaches, & Recreation Office close at 1:30pm on Friday afternoons. If you have any questions, call Michele-Bridget Ragsdale at 650-738-7376.
Dress Code will be enforced at all dances.
Chaperones in attendance will be the final judges of appropriateness.. If student does not meet the dress code, parent/guardian will be called for a change of clothes or given an oversized camp T-shirt (when appropriate).
- All pants, shorts and skirts must be appropriately fitted at the waist.
- No extremely short shorts - at least 2-inches of material under the buttock region and circumference of the leg at all times.
- Tube tops, backless shirts, low-cut necklines or exposed midriffs are prohibited.
- Skirt length must meet the tips of fingers when arms are fully extended hanging to the sides.
- No clothing or hats that indicate obscenities, violence, gang affiliation, drug, alcohol, or sexual nature.