Are you interested in obtaining a film or still photography permit to shoot on a Pacifica beach or in one of our parks? Here are the basic things you need to know:
- Please start by calling the Parks, Beaches and Recreation Dept. at 650-738-7381
- Fill out this form so we know what you are planning.
- We need at least 2 weeks notice to process a permit
- Commercial rates start at $550/day for a small project. A major commercial permit starts at $800 plus additional fees may be determined based on number of vehicles, impact on area, staff time, etc.
- Student project/Non-profit rate: $100 (students must show ID, non-profits must submit non-profit status letter)