Pacifica, CA 94044
Don’t wait for an invitation—plan your own private party at Brink Pool. Birthdays, family gatherings, sports team celebrations—any excuse will do!
$125 per hour with a 2-hr. minimum (up to 50 people)
$15 per hour for each additional 25 people.
A $25 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve the pool. Deposit will be applied to final pool party costs. Pool is available on Saturday and Sunday afternoons only with the booking beginning at 3:30 pm. Minimum rental is two hours. Reservations must be made 14 days prior to the date requested and payment of fees must be made at the pool office at least ten days prior to the requested reservation date. Call the pool at 650-738-7460 to book your party. Prices are based on the total number of participants in the facility (swimming or not). Adjustments to numbers of participants may only be made prior to the party through the Aquatic Department. Equipment available for use includes tables, chairs, the basketball hoop, balls and noodles at the facility. Participants must leave the building at the end of the agreed time.
Rules Governing the Use of Oceana Pool by Private Groups:
1) All participants and spectators must abide by the pool rules as posted at the facility.
2) Tables, food and drink, will be allowed on the pool deck ONLY.
3) No glass containers or bottles are allowed in the facility.
4) No alcoholic beverages are allowed in or around the facility or on the campus.
5) No smoking is allowed in the facility or on the campus.
6) User groups are responsible for clean-up at the end of their activity.
7) The pool staff will have final say on settling any problems, should they arise.
8) Children 6 & under or less than 48" tall need to be accompanied one on one by an adult in the water.
9) No personal flotation devices are allowed.
10) NO BALLOONS! Our new ventilation system could "inhale" the balloons which would cause a costly break down of the system.