The Pacifica Police Department is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year and can accept citizen crime reports at any time.
IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY PLEASE DIAL 911
To report a non-emergency crime in Pacifica, you can call the department on the non-emergency business line (650-738-7314) or come into the department to have an officer assist you and/or take a crime report. Alternately, you may be eligible to file a report online.
Crimes must be reported in the city in which they have occurred.
ONLINE REPORTING OPTION
The Pacifica Police Department is pleased to announce it is now providing a new online police reporting option.
The Pacifica Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free.
Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the Pacifica City limits?
- There are no known suspects?
- This did not occur on a State Freeway?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please turn off any pop-up blocking software before filing the report.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
The incident types below may be reported using the the online reporting system. Please click on the appropriate incident type to start a report:
Special Report types:
- Drug Tip - Report suspected drug activity in your neighborhood
- Crime Tip - Provide information about a crime