Seniors in Action (SIA) Membership supports the City of Pacifica's Senior Services center and programs.
SIA Membership runs from September through August, but applicants can join at anytime during the year.
- SIA Membership fees is $20 per person
- SIA Membership benefits include a subscription to the Senior Tidings newsletter, a parking placard for Crespi Lot C, a "Seniors Matter" lanyard, and discounts on activities and special events at the Senior Center.
Download an SIA Membership Application today to bring to the Senior Center Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM!
Please note: SIA membership is not required to use our services.
For more information on obtaining an SIA Membership or serving on the SIA Advisory Council please contact Janis Haynes at 650-738-7384.
SIA Advisory Council
- The Seniors in Action advisory council is made up of elected SIA membe
- Their primary function is to advocate for seniors in the community
- Monthly meetings are held on the 3rd Monday of the month at 1:00 pm at the Pacifica Community Center, 540 Crespi Drive with senior services staff, group chairs and representatives from Pacifica senior housing communities.