About PacificaFAQ'SCity GovernmentDepartmentsContact Us
Homepage > _FAQs > Questions and AnswersE-mail storyPrint friendly format



I want to report a sick or injured sea mammal.
You can do this by calling the Marine Mammal Center at 415-289-7325.

I want to report illegal dumping
Please call the Code Enforcement Office for information - 650-738-7344.

Phone: 650-738-7344

I would like information about the city's heritage tree ordinance.
A heritage tree is any tree within the CIty of Pacifica, exclusive of eucalyptus, which has a trunk with a circumference of fifty (50) inches, approximately sixteen (16) inches in diameter, or more when measured two feet above the natural grade. Because of their value to the City of Pacifica, heritage trees may not be removed, destroyed or damaged beyond repair without a Heritage Tree Permit.  The permit application fee is $150 and it is non-refundable.  Payment of this fee does not guarantee approval of the permit.  Factors set forth in Pacifica Municipal Code Title 4, Chapter 12 will be used to determine if the application should be approved or denied.  Applications for Heritage Tree Permits can be obtained from the Planning and Building Department at 1800 Francisco Blvd. during normal business hours.

1800 Francisco Blvd.
CA 94044

Phone: 650-738-7344

Click to View

The trees in my street are diseased
Please call the Public Works Department at 650-738-3760 and ask to speak with our arborist.

When does my recycling get picked up?
Recology of the Coast has a schedule for recycling pick up for Pacifica businesses and residences.  The schedule is defined by the street on which your property resides.  For a complete schedule please see the Recology of the Coast web page here.

Recycling Pick Up Schedule

When/how can I burn leaves
No Answer